DEPORTATION & REMOVAL DEFENSE
Our firms’ staff has over 25 years experience combined in Immigration matters including Deportation and Removal Defense.
If you, a family member, or a friend is detained by I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) then you or they will need legal representation in order to have the best possible outcome in front of an Immigration Judge. It is not recommended to go it alone in this circumstance or even involve an attorney that is not used to the immigration procedures in an immigration court room and since there will also be an attorney representing I.C.E. petitioning the Immigration Judge for your Deportation/Removal from the United States.
You’ll need an immigration attorney that is not only knowledgeable in immigration matters but that also represents your case aggressively before Immigration Officers and the Immigration Court.
We Represent Clients On:
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and Removal
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents
- Suspension of Deportation
- Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- Legalization and Registry
- Voluntary Departure