As corporate counsel we can become fully or partly integrated into our client’s business operations and decision-making, depending on our client’s needs. This allows us to address legal questions as they arise. It’s an on-going business relationship we develop with each business client if they retain us as their corporate counsel. We find ways to streamline legal processes and therefore minimize legal costs.
The Following Are Some Of The Areas We Counsel Corporations, Small Businesses, Executives And Entrepreneurs:
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Corporate Organization and Formation Restructuring
- LLC and Partnership Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employment Contracts
- Proper Maintenance of Corporate Entity
- Non-Competition and Confidentiality Agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Business Plans
- Contract Drafting and Reviewing
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Employing Foreign Temporary Executives/Workers
- Employing Foreign Permanent Executives/Workers
As a business grows it goes through new opportunities and challenges. Our legal counsel will help those businesses go through those challenges more efficiently and be able to take advantage of new opportunities more efficiently. This efficiency is realized due to the fact that we can take any legal challenge or opportunity as far as through mediation and finally through litigation in our areas of expertise in order to obtain the results our clients are seeking.
We structure general counsel agreements to meet the needs of each individual client. We offer part-time general counsel services on a flat-fee or hourly basis. We will handle the short- and long-term legal liability of each client in the most cost-effective way.